The 1920's Flapper Dancers - 1920's Dancers
These 1920's Flapper dancers will really add some glamour to your event with their choreographed routines to classic 1920's tunes.
Guide price is based on 3 performers for an event in the Midlands but they are happy to travel across the UK.
A typical package includes a 'Meet and Greet' plus 2 short choreographed dance performances with a costume change and they can also act as 'Party Hosts' to get people up and dancing.
These versatile 1920's Flapper dancers can also double up and offer a range of additional extras with the same performers (see gallery images) which include:
- 1920's 'Meet and Greet' service on stilts (add £65 per stilt walker)
- 1920's themed 'Living Tables' serving drinks (flapper girl in the middle of 5ft Round table that moves around - add £95 per living table)
- 1920s Trays Girls serving drinks or Canapés (add £35 per tray girl)
- Gatsby Style Fire Performer (add £95 per fire performer)
- Life size Martini Glass with 1920s character serving drinks (add £265 for each glass)
- 1920s Living Red Carpet (add £95 per red carpet)
- 1920s Vintage Paprazzi with sound effects of crowds cheering (add £35 per pap)
The 1920's Flapper Dancers - 1920's Dancers Feedback
This Act's Average Star Rating
Click on the 'Get quotes from multiple acts' button if you would like to receive quotes from more than 1 act without having to fill out multiple enquiry forms
Book all of your entertainment from Find a Performer. We have been in business since 1999 and have a huge selection of carefully chosen acts for every occasion in all locations.