Clara Broyle - Harpist & Pianist
This harpist, pianist and composer lives in County Antrim and is available for weddings and functions throughout Northern Ireland.
She graduated in 1994 with a B.A Hons in Music from Anglia University, England and with a PGCE in Secondary and Primary Music Education from Moray House, Edinburgh.
She combines her career as a Music Teacher, with freelance composing, and performing on harp, piano and voice at weddings, functions and corporate events.
She is an experienced performer and is available to provide a wide repertoire on the Harp, Piano and Voice
She appreciates the role that music can provide in creating a truly special atmosphere on your wedding day. A short consultation can be offered to help select personal music choices or any further requirements.
In addition to the harp and piano, she can play the organ should the ceremony be in a church or chapel.
Music on your Wedding Day can include a mixture or all of the options below:
- Playing as guests arrive at the venue: This can include outside (weather permitting)
- Playing during the ceremony, as a solo spot or as readings or poems are being recited.
- Playing/singing as guests relax at the hotel ie as photographs are being taken.
- Playing during the reception meal.
Musical repertoire can include: sacred, light classical, folk songs and ballads, love songs, jazz standards and easy listening.
In addition to this, an especially composed piece of music can be written as a unique memory for your wedding day. In consultation with the bride and groom this musician can compose, perform and present the couple with the music manuscript tied with silk ribbon, or framed.
View similar acts:
Clara Broyle - Harpist & Pianist Repertoire
Contemporary / Popular
- I feel your love in Everything
- The Closest thing to crazy
- Rule the World (Take That)
- You Raise Me Up
- From this Moment On
- The Wind Beneath my Wings
- Somewhere over the Rainbow
- If you Love me, really Love Me
- When you tell me that you love me
- The Rose
- Fields of Gold
- The Prayer
- When I fall in Love
- When you say nothing at all
- Love is all around
- I get wings to fly
- Because you loved me
- Up where we belong
- I have to say I love you in a song
- Somewhere out there
- The Arms of the Angel
- It's just another ordinary day
- 100, 000 angels by your side (Bliss)
- You belong to me (Vonda Shepherd)
- Crazy Love
- She moved through the Fair
- Valentine Moon
- Clouds (Joni Mitchell)
- Shinning Light (Annie Lennox)
- The Lord Bless you and Keep you
- I'm in the mood for love
- Wonderful World
- To make you feel my love
- I hope you dance
- Whistle down the wind
- Chasing cars
- A River runs through it
- A river flows in you
- Kiss the rain
- The Moment
- Time Forgets
- A walk in the forest
- War Song
- Secret Garden
- Silent Wings
- Heart String
- Song for Ireland
- The soft goodbye
- The rose of Allendale
- On your shore
- How can I keep from singing?
- Only time
- A day without rain
- May it Be
- The river sings
- Come what May
- Legends of the fall
- Soft Dreams from The girl with the Pearl earring
- This year's love
- All for Love
- A whole New World
- I say a little prayer
- Diamonds are a girl's best friend
- Have you ever really loved a women
- Caro mio Bella
- Champagne Arai from Don Giovani
- Jesus Joy
- Claire de lune (Debussy)
- Waltz from Swan Lake
- March from Nutcracker
- Minuet (Bach)
- Spring Song
- To a Wild Rose
Andrew Lloyd Webber selection
Clara Broyle - Harpist & Pianist Feedback
Clara Broyle - Harpist & Pianist Videos
Click on the 'Get quotes from multiple acts' button if you would like to receive quotes from more than 1 act without having to fill out multiple enquiry forms
Book all of your entertainment from Find a Performer. We have been in business since 1999 and have a huge selection of carefully chosen acts for every occasion in all locations.