- Showing 1 to 3
The London Bluegrass Band - Bluegrass Country Band
Are you looking for a Bluegrass band in London or Country and Western band in London or the South East?
The London Bluegrass Band have a client-tailored service with a personal touch and can offer different sized bands to suit all budgets.
The band will get you all dancing to classics like 'These boots were made for walkin' and 'We ain't just honky-talkin' with (or without) their caller, they encourage the crowd to buckle up and barn with them country-style.
They’d normally ask for a list of your favourite songs (country/mainstream) and then play them for you.
All their bookings include:
- High quality sound system & dedicated engineer
- Microphones for speeches
- Colour-coordinated lighting
- DJ playlists throughout the event
- Public Liability Insurance & PAT tested equipment
Watch the The London Bluegrass Band's lively videos, alongside what some of their clients had to say about their unforgettable moments with them.
* They also offer live DJ sets and wedding packages including ceremony solo acts, jazzy reception acts and more.
View similar acts:
The London Bluegrass Band - Bluegrass Country Band Repertoire
- 8 Miles a Gallon – Scott Miller And The Commonwealth
- 9 to 5 – Dolly Parton
- Achy Breaky Heart – Billy Ray Cyrus
- All I Wanna Do – Sheryl Crow
- Amazed - Lonestar
- American Kids – Kenny Chesney
- American Pie – Don McLean
- Bad Moon Rising – Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Before He Cheats – Carrie Underwood
- Black Mountain Rag-R D S - QAXT New Sounds – Jody Adams
- Blowin' In the Wind – Bob Dylan
- Boat On The River – Styx
- Boot Scootin' Boogie – Brooks & Dunn
- Born in the U.S.A. – Bruce Springsteen
- Castle on the Hill – Ed Sheeran
- Chattahoochee - Extended Mix – Alan Jackson
- Chicken Fried – Zac Brown Band
- Cotton Eye Joe - Original Version – Rednex
- Cowboy Take Me Away – Dixie Chicks
- Dueling Banjos – Eric Weissberg, Steve Mandell
- Footloose – Blake Shelton
- Fortunate Son - Creedance Clearwater Revival
- Great Balls of Fire – Gerry Lee Louis
- Heads Carolina, Tails California – Jo Dee Messina
- Here for the Party – Gretchen Wilson
- Hey, Soul Sister – Train
- Ho Hey – The Lumineers
- Hold Back The River – James Bay
- Hotel California - Remastered – Eagles
- Hound Dog – Elvis Presley
- House Of The Rising Sun – Shawn Mullins
- I Got a Woman (with June Carter Cash) - Live – Johnny Cash, June Carter Cash
- I Like It, I Love It – Tim McGraw
- I Will Wait – Mumford & Sons
- It Happens - Sugarland
- It's A Great Day To Be Alive – Travis Tritt
- Jambalaya (On the Bayou) – Daniel O'Donnell
- Jolene – Dolly Parton
- Kiss You in the Morning – Michael Ray
- Leaving, on a Jet Plane – John Denver
- Little Bitty – Alan Jackson
- Long Tall Sally – Little Richard
- Long Train Runnin' – The Doobie Brothers
- Man! I Feel Like A Woman! – Shania Twain
- Me and Bobby McGee – Janis Joplin
- Need You Now – Lady Antebellum
- On the Road Again - Willie Nelson
- Piece Of My Heart – Janis Joplin
- Redneck Woman – Gretchen Wilson
- Rhinestone Cowboy - Glen Campbell
- Ring of Fire - Mono Version – Johnny Cash
- Riptide – Vance Joy
- Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
- Something More - Sugarland
- Song of the South – Alabama
- Stand By Your Man – Tammy Wynette
- Suds in the Bucket – Sara Evans
- Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Take It Easy - 2006 Remastered Version – Travis Tritt
- Take Me Home, Country Roads – John Denver
- Teach Your Children Well - Crosby Stills
- Thank God I'm a Country Boy – John Denver
- That Don't Impress Me Much – Shania Twain
- The Chain - Remastered – Fleetwood Mac
- The Devil Went Down to Georgia – The Charlie Daniels Band
- The Gambler – Kenny Rogers
- The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me Is You – Bryan Adams
- These Boots Are Made For Walkin' – Nancy Sinatra
- Tutti Frutti – Little Richard
- Wagon Wheel – Darius Rucker, Lady Antebellum
- Wake Me Up - Radio Edit – Avicii
- What Was I Thinkin' – Dierks Bentley
- Where The Green Grass Grows – Tim McGraw
- Wild Flowers - Dolly Parton
- Wildflowers – Mick Flavin
The London Bluegrass Band - Bluegrass Country Band Feedback
This Act's Average Star Rating
The London Bluegrass Band - Bluegrass Country Band Set Up
1. Setup: Ideally 2.5hrs before guests arrive. This allows for unloading, PA & lighting setup, band sound check.
2. Performance Times: Standard performance 2x 45min sets. Another set is optional at an extra cost.
3. DJ / Playlist: Included in your quote is a quality Spotify playlist to be played before/during/after the show alongside disco party lights, which guarantees a full dance floor. An active DJ with full desk is also available at an extra cost.
4. Food / Drink: We ask for the band & team to receive a meal & light drinks during the event.
5. Travel Expenses: Over 20 miles will be added on top.
6. Parking: The band and engineer either travel in several cars or one van, depending on specifications. Please check parking restrictions / permits with the venue.
7. Accessibility: Indication of venue accessibility for loading / unloading. ie stairs, restricted areas etc.
8. Power: 2x standard 230 -240V power sockets required (not from the same power point to avoid overload) ideally close to the performance area.
9. Sound Restrictions: Some venues use noise/sound limiters to restrict the audio playing level of band/DJ. We strongly advise against venues that use limiters, as it might cut power whilst the band is performing and damage sensitive equipment.
10. De-Rig: We would require about 1.5 to 2 hours to clear the area at the end of the night.
Would you like to continue browsing through our acts or get a quote?
We can supply all your entertainment needs - classical musicians, jazz bands, rock bands and world music acts