- Showing 1 to 5
The Beaters - Rock, Pop Covers Band
The band is a 4-piece act, and will professionally deliver an evening of unforgettable entertainment and quality music for you and your guests.
The band features professional players with international top 10 experience; members have previously worked with such household names as Sinead O'Connor, Ms Dynamite, Basement Jaxx, Mike Rutherford, Bruce Dickinson, Mark Knopfler, Alvin Stardust, Celine Dion, 911, Reuben, Cliff Richard, Edwin Starr, BBC Radio 1, BBC Radio 2 and Kiss FM, to name but a few.
They will play 3 x 40 minute live sets and can play an ipod through their PA system during the breaks. If you want to book a DJ this can also be arranged.
View similar acts:
The Beaters - Rock, Pop Covers Band Repertoire
The band play a huge range of songs spanning a region of time from the 1960's through to the latest modern-day offerings. All the songs we play are chosen for their popularity, longevity, and feel-good factor; all are great tunes to dance to. If you are booking us for your wedding, we are also happy to learn a first dance of your choice.
The following is by no means an exhaustive list of everything we can play, or have ever played; it is simply the most recent pool of songs from which we are currently producing set lists. Check back here regularly, as it gets updated often.
- Adele - Rolling in the Deep
- Aerosmith - Don't Wanna Miss a Thing
- All American Rejects - Gives You Hell
- Arctic Monkeys - Dancefloor
- Bill Withers - Lovely Day
- Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine
- Bob Marley - I Shot the Sheriff
- The Beatles - Saw Her Standing There
- The Beatles - Hard Day's Night
- CCR - Bad Moon Rising
- Dancing in the Dark - Bruce Springsteen
- Chuck Berry - Johnny B Goode
- Chuck Berry - No Particular Place To Go
- Coldplay - Yellow
- Coldplay - Fix You
- Commodores - Easy Like Sunday Morning
- Crowded House - Weather With You
- The Cure - Friday I'm In Love
- The Cure - LoveCats
- Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing
- Doobie Brothers - Long Train Running
- Dolly Parton - 9 to 5
- Elton John - Tiny Dancer
- Elvis Presley - Little Less Conversation
- Embrace - Gravity
- Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
- Foo Fighters - Learn to Fly
- Florence & The Machine - You Got the Love
- Hoosiers - Worried About Ray
- Jam - Town Called Malice
- James Brown - I Feel Good
- James Morrison - You Give Me Something
- Jett - Are You Gonna B My Girl?
- Journey - Don't Stop Believing
- Jungle Book - King of the Swingers
- Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict a Riot
- Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
- Keane - Everybody's Changing
- Killers - Human
- Killers - Mr Brightside
- Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire
- Kooks - Naive
- Lady Gaga - Poker Face
- Lynrd Skynrd - Sweet Home Alabama
- Mark Ronson - Valerie
- Marvin Gaye - Heard it through the Grapevine
- Maroon 5 - This Love
- Monkeys - I'm a Believer
- Michael Jackson - Beat It
- Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger
- Oasis - Roll With It
- Paul Weller - You Do Something To Me
- Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
- Police - Every Breath You Take
- Police - Message in a Bottle
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
- Robbie Willams - Angels
- Robbie Willams - Let Me Entertain You
- Robert Palmer - Addicted to Love
- Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar
- Sanatana - Smooth
- Scouting for Girls - Heartbeat
- Snow Patrol - You Are All That I Have
- Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
- Stevie Wonder - Superstition
- Supergrass - Alright
- Take That - Rule the World
- Take That - Greatest Day
- Tom Jones - Sex Bomb
- Travis - Rain on Me
- Van Halen - Jump
- Van Morrison - Moondance
- The Wannadies - You And Me Song
- Wilson Pickett - Mustang Sally
- Wombats - Let's Dance to Joy Division
The Beaters - Rock, Pop Covers Band Feedback
"Quick note with some feedback from Gareth and I after your magnificent performance at our wedding on July 30th. Everyone agreed that the band were awesome, the venue told us that you guys were the best band they'd had play a wedding at the venue. Your choices on the playlist were outstanding, suited perfectly to the time of the evening and what the guests needed at that time. The request for Lady Gaga that you performed was genius as was the one for our song choice.
You made our day perfect and we couldn't have asked for more. All of our guests have raved about our awesome band choice and said that you're the best they've ever seen. Thank you all so much, a few words don't seem to be enough to express how amazing your performance made our wedding."
"This band were the perfect choice for our wedding, communication before the wedding was great and we felt completely confident that you would do your best for us. On the night itself, arrival and set up went on without us really noticing and the sets were perfect. Musical talent aside, you tailored the set lists to suit the music that we liked which was much appreciated. There was a very wide range of music taste in that room and everyone said you were fantastic. I have already recommended you to a friend for her wedding this year. Thanks again."
"I feel awful that I havent got round to writing to you and thanking you for the amazing gig you did which made our wedding even more perfect than we could have imagined! We absolutely loved every second of our wedding day, but looking back on the photos of the evening shows a constantly packed dance floor with people of all ages, hugging people that they'd never met before! The guests commented on the band for months after and often still talk about it now, the music was superb, a fabulous mix of old and new, and the sound filled a very difficult space superbly. When we started our quest for a band we were hoping that we would have a chance to listen to a few choices live, but didnt get a chance to, so booking directly off a website felt like a risk, but after talking on the phone I felt that we were definately on the same wave length and it was the best decision we made."
"Thank you so much for playing at my 21st birthday party... everyone said you were amazing. The music was perfect... I'm sure you could tell! Thanks again, I had an amazing night."
Would you like to continue browsing through our acts or get a quote?
We can supply all your entertainment needs - classical musicians, jazz bands, rock bands and world music acts